Strategic planning is the leadership driven discipline that articulates an organization’s direction, aligns its resources by devising goals, and equips teams for the execution of objectives that will further the organization’s mission and the achievement of its vision.
Because building and executing a strategic plan is a leadership responsibility.
Take these 3 steps to engage with Dimensional Strategy and fulfill your responsibility.
The first step in developing an effective strategic plan is to download your free Dimensional Strategy Overview.
The second step is to complete the The Dimensional Strategy™ Framework Strength Assessment to measure your organization’s strategic planning strengths and weaknesses.
The third step is to continue reading and understand the leadership resources that are at your fingertips.
Dimensional Strategy was born out of extensive experience in strategic planning across numerous industries, and a frustration with many strategic planning approaches that present themselves as a “formula” for success. Strategic planning is a challenging undertaking no matter the size of your organization. Because of this we believe that a system that is clear enough to be effective while open enough to be adapted is critical to meeting the challenges that all organizations face.
The Dimensional Strategy framework weaves together the many organizational perspectives that inevitably affect the creation and execution of a plan. Because organizations are inherently made up of people, policies, systems and processes, we have created a planning system that allows you to account for those dimensions without losing sight of planning’s purpose: results. Phil talks about the dimensions here.
At its worst, strategic planning contains highly complex tools that weigh down the organization’s people, producing enormous binders that sit idle on office shelves, while the organization goes unchanged. At its best, it is the consistent weaving of three essential planning phases: Direction, Alignment, and Execution. Often organizations are strong in one or two of the phases but rarely in all three. Dimensional Strategy will help any organization juggle and then balance these three planning phases, accentuate its strengths, address its shortcomings, and actively advance toward its vision by achieving strategic successes.
Move forward with Leadership Advisors strategic planning approach: Dimensional Strategy
- Assess your organization’s strategic planning strengths, take The Dimensional Strategy™ Framework Strength Assessment
- Watch the overview of Dimensional Strategy delivered by Phil Eastman II
- Request an overview of Dimensional Strategy by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase Dimensional Strategy: A Leader’s Guide to Building a Strategic Plan
- Engage Leadership Advisors to consult using the Dimensional Strategy framework
- Engage Leadership Advisors to present the Dimensional Strategy workshop for your team
- Engage Leadership Advisors to present on the topic of strategic leadership using the Dimensional Strategy framework
- Contact us at email@example.com or call 208 344 0471